In my last video, I covered priming and charging cases, see AR-308 – Precision Loading Pt. 3 – Priming and Charging Cases. Now we need to seat bullets, and also check/correct for concentricity of the bullet. If we have a consistent charge, a benchrest primer, consistent case neck thickness, and a properly/optimally seated bullet, we’re […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Re-Barrel at 300? Diagnosing a HOWA 1500 6mm Creedmoor That Won’t Shoot
- Sinclair Concentricity Gauge: Overview, Neck Concentricity, Bullet Runout
- Extreme Case Forming: 25-45 Sharps from Starline 223 Basic
- NEW RCBS MATCHMASTER Dies! Tested in 6mm Creedmoor
- UR Update: Win $50 Starline Brass Gift Certificate!
- TESTED: NEW Berger 156 grain 6.5mm Elite Hunter Bullets
- 10% OFF AMP Mark II Brass Annealer, 3 days only!
- Converting Weaver Bases to Accept Picatinny Scope Rings
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started