If you are looking for the best quality dies available on a reasonable budget, it’s hard to beat Redding dies. Furthermore, the construction and features of the Redding Competition Seating Die are very compelling (micrometer seating depth adjustment, sliding collar seating stem, etc). Until recently, you had to either buy dies individually from Redding or […]
Recent Blog Posts
- 30-30 in the 21st Century?
- Hunting -vs- Match Bullets Part 2: Down-Range Velocity
- Creedmoor Sports Holiday Sale!
- NEW 4.6x30mm Banshee AR Pistol by CMMG (Hands-On)
- Three Ways to Load Primers (Double Alpha Academy)
- TESTED: Berger 133gr 25 Cal Elite Hunter Bullet
- Father / Son Deer Hunt: 6mm Remington + 30-06
- BEWARE: Primer Scam Websites (How to Know)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started