Up here at the “Ultimate Reloader Outpost” you never know when you’ll step near a rattlesnake, come upon a bear, or anything in between! For that reason, I like to carry a 44 Magnum: power to stop a bear, and compatible with snake-stopping shot shells. The issue? WEIGHT. My 4″ S&W 629 weighs about 2.6 […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Re-Barrel at 300? Diagnosing a HOWA 1500 6mm Creedmoor That Won’t Shoot
- Sinclair Concentricity Gauge: Overview, Neck Concentricity, Bullet Runout
- Extreme Case Forming: 25-45 Sharps from Starline 223 Basic
- NEW RCBS MATCHMASTER Dies! Tested in 6mm Creedmoor
- UR Update: Win $50 Starline Brass Gift Certificate!
- TESTED: NEW Berger 156 grain 6.5mm Elite Hunter Bullets
- 10% OFF AMP Mark II Brass Annealer, 3 days only!
- Converting Weaver Bases to Accept Picatinny Scope Rings
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started