Now that we’ve finished provisioning the LR-308B rifle for the AR-308 project, it’s time to gear up for precision handloading! Before we start loading, we need to get brass, and prep that brass. It turns out that for precision rifle loading, much of the labor and attention to detail is really related to the brass. […]
Recent Blog Posts
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- CMMG Endeavor 6.5 Creedmoor: From Unboxing to 1000 Yards
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started