Frankford Arsenal M-Press
All pictures, data, and content copyright 2019 Ultimate Reloader. Please ask permission before using.
The Frankford Arsenal M-Press is the newest press in this lineup, with first units hitting the shelves in early 2019. While most similar to the FORSTER Co-Ax, this press is quite different. A Co-Axial design, this press has self alignment between the die station and the shellholder, and also has the same basic mechanism as the FORSTER Co-Ax.
Some unique features for the M-Press include:
- Frame design (large guide rods serve as central frame)
- Two operation modes (configurable): cam-over and hard-stop.
- Integrated on-press light
- Quick-dial universal integrated shellholder (small, 223, 308, and large positions), ~5″ usable frame opening
Specs and Summary
Performance and Precision Summary
Sizing Force Graph
- Ammunition Precision (especially datum length)
- Massive cast iron construction
- Universal shellholder
- Included press light
- Configuration for cam-over or hard-stop
- Made in China
- Extra parts needed for dies (die blocks)
- No on-press priming