Flying blind. That’s a fair description of my pistol accuracy evaluation until this point. Here’s some things I have thought more than once: Is my handgun sighted in? I think so. Is my handgun grouping well? Either it isn’t, or I’m having a bad day, not sure. All that has changed in the last couple […]
Recent Blog Posts
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started