All pictures, data, and content copyright 2019 Ultimate Reloader. Please ask permission before using.
The Summit will challenge your understanding of a normal reloading press. Like no other single stage press I’ve seen, the cartridge stays stationary while the die moves up and down on a carriage (for more details, see my full article HERE). It’s totally different compared to other presses I’ve used. What’s more, it scored the best in concentricity for case neck and bullet runout. If you have to be different, or want a press that can excel when seating bullets and sizing necks, the Summit is an option worth exploring.
Specs and Summary
Performance and Precision Summary
Sizing Force Graph
- Excellent concentricity precision (loaded ammunition)
- Above-bench configuration
- Attractive green finish
- Cast iron construction, heavy duty features
- Cost (for those on a low budget)
- Die access can be challenging due to linkage (some tall super-tall dies won’t work on this press)