In this video, you’ll see how easy it is to work up powder charges (work up or down to the charge weight you want for a particular load) on the Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive reloading press. The unique case retention spring design makes it easy to insert and remove cases from any station on the press.
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW UR T-Shirts are In Stock!
- NEW PRC Cases from Lapua
- TESTED: NEW EC Tuner Brake
- Weighing Down the XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium Chassis
- TESTED: Hornady 110gr A-Tip 6mm Bullets
- NEW: XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium Chassis In-Depth
- MY KS-47 BROKE: Here’s How I Fixed It
- 6.5x47mm Build: Uintah Precision UPR-10 Hybrid AR
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started