Do you ever get tired of shooting paper targets? I know I do! Sure, the engineer in me loves to shoot groups, analyze chronograph data, and “hone things in” – but there’s got to be a “purpose” for shooting, and my purpose extends well beyond punching holes in paper. And that’s where a good range […]
Recent Blog Posts
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started