For any precision-oriented rifle, the chambering work is absolutely critical. Having a chamber with smooth walls, proper headspace, and correct alignment is an absolute requirement when maximum precision is the goal. In this article, I’ll outline the chambering and machining work I did for my full-custom 300 PRC rifle build. I did things a bit […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started