L.E. Wilson has been making case gauges longer than anyone- since 1936! So when there’s an update from Wilson related to gauges, that’s NEWS! L.E. Wilson has made a couple updates to the case gauge lineup that I’ll cover in this article. First, gauges are now offered in a new material: brass. This is great […]
Recent Blog Posts
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started