I’ve been using the Hornady 366 for a while now, and have tweaked a few things and completed some setup tasks that I thought I’d share with you all. Now that I’ve completed these setup work-items, the 366 is running smooth, and operation is super-convenient. UR Reloading Bench Integration I’ve gotten a ton of requests […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started