Have you ever looked at a rifle and thought: I think this rig is capable of “more”. That’s what I thought recently when looking at my Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. It’s been a consistent ~0.6 MOA rifle with a variety of quality ammunition and handloads, but I was not satisfied with those […]
Recent Blog Posts
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started