The mission for the first range trip with the AR-MPR rifle was to really do two things: First, it was about function checking the rifle. Second, it was about sighting in the Nikon Monarch 6-24x50mm riflescope. A third and less important goal was to see how accurate I could shoot this rifle based on […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW 6mm ARC: What it is, Announcements, What Should I Show?
- 5 Shots, One Hole: 6 Dasher Load Development Initial Results
- NEW Expanding Mandrel Die from L.E. Wilson
- TESTED: NEW Bergara B14-R Precision Rimfire Trainer
- ULTIMATE 6 Dasher PRS Rifle Build Start To Finish
- NEW Pile Driver Bullet Puller from Frankford Arsenal
- 9mm 147gr Subsonic “Magic Load”, Hard to Believe!
- Lee Loadmaster Unboxing/Setup, Loading 9mm
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started