Reloading ammunition involves forming brass. Forming brass involves a lot of force and friction- this makes case lube a vital part of the reloading equation. Now, talk to a motorsports enthusiast about engine oils, and you’ll get opinions: strong ones. Likewise, when discussing case lubes, you’ll get passionate opinions as well. It’s not surprising people […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started