It’s always exciting to try new products- the latest such product I’ve been working with is the L.E. Wilson Full-Length Bushing-Type Sizing Die. It all started when I asked Daniel Reichert (president at L.E. Wilson) about gear for the Ruger Precision Rifle I have in .243 Winchester. Daniel thought- why not try out the new Bushing-Type […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started