It’s always exciting to try new products- the latest such product I’ve been working with is the L.E. Wilson Full-Length Bushing-Type Sizing Die. It all started when I asked Daniel Reichert (president at L.E. Wilson) about gear for the Ruger Precision Rifle I have in .243 Winchester. Daniel thought- why not try out the new Bushing-Type […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started