I’m excited about this 6mm Creedmoor project because I’m trying some new things! That’s what keeps rifle shooting interesting: going in different directions, trying different cartridges, different rifles, and loading different ammunition. In case you missed it, I did a full post (which you can read here) on the HOWA 1500 Barreled Actions from Brownells. […]
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 Ways to Measure Headspace
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started