A while back I put together a rifle for PRS competition that “checked all the right boxes” for what I was looking for. 6mm Creedmoor is flat shooting and has manageable recoil, I wanted to try a HOWA 1500 action, and a KRG Bravo stock would have the ergonomics and features I was looking for. […]
Recent Blog Posts
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started