The quest for precision ammunition is something I never grow tired of. Well that is, if I’m dealing with a firearm of sufficient precision! If I’m not, I may resort to some gunsmithing because precision is just in my veins. So I’m excited to be working on precision loads for the .25-45 Sharps. I can’t […]
Recent Blog Posts
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started