The quest for precision ammunition is something I never grow tired of. Well that is, if I’m dealing with a firearm of sufficient precision! If I’m not, I may resort to some gunsmithing because precision is just in my veins. So I’m excited to be working on precision loads for the .25-45 Sharps. I can’t […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Re-Barrel at 300? Diagnosing a HOWA 1500 6mm Creedmoor That Won’t Shoot
- Sinclair Concentricity Gauge: Overview, Neck Concentricity, Bullet Runout
- Extreme Case Forming: 25-45 Sharps from Starline 223 Basic
- NEW RCBS MATCHMASTER Dies! Tested in 6mm Creedmoor
- UR Update: Win $50 Starline Brass Gift Certificate!
- TESTED: NEW Berger 156 grain 6.5mm Elite Hunter Bullets
- 10% OFF AMP Mark II Brass Annealer, 3 days only!
- Converting Weaver Bases to Accept Picatinny Scope Rings
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started