We’re continuing here with the upper build process for the AR-MPR rifle. In this video, we’ll walk through the process of disassembling the barrel assembly, replacing the barrel nut with the custom aluminum unit that came with the Midwest Industries freefloat handguard, install the barrel, install the gas block and gas tube, and finally replace the muzzle brake. In the next […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Match -vs- Hunting bullets Head-To-Head (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started