Anyone that knows me knows that I’m drawn to extremes. So when I heard about 300 Remington Ultra Magnum (300 RUM) I was curious- what would it be like to shoot such an extreme cartridge? Fast forward a number of years and here I am with my own 300 RUM rifle! This exploration of 300 […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started