Recently, I had some GREAT times shooting with Seth Gardner of D-M Targets. Towards the end of our shooting trip, Seth setup a precision rimfire rifle, one of his Rimfire Spinner targets, and some small targets out to about 85 yards. 10 minutes later I exclaimed: I’VE GOT TO GET SETUP FOR PRECISION RIMFIRE! The […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Match -vs- Hunting bullets Head-To-Head (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started