If you own an AR-15 you may have had a similar thought process: “Hmmmmmmm…. why is my AR-15 jamming/malfunctioning all of a sudden?”. I recently had an AR-15 start misfiring (light strikes) and after considering the primers I had loaded with and other factors I decided to disassemble, clean and lubricate the Bolt Carrier Group […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Match -vs- Hunting bullets Head-To-Head (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started