After competing in a few PRS matches, I decided it was time to take my “rifle game” to the next level. I wanted something that would perform great at up to 1000 yards, have minimal recoil, and sport top quality components and parts. This article tells the story of building just such a rifle: my […]
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 Ways to Measure Headspace
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started