Time for another UR Update! Summer is in full swing, and I’ve been enjoying shooting every day of the week. Before we know it, Fall (and hunting season) will be here. For now, I’m really glad for the great weather and Summer activities. Let me fill you in on what’s been going on, and share with you a new challenge for an opportunity to win a Lyman All-American 8-station turret press.
Winner from Last Challenge
The last challenge was to give me the “best idea for UR content” (either a single story, or a series). I had a LOT of great submissions on Facebook- but some definitely rose to the top. Here’s the top ideas:
- Shop tour
- Ultimate Bench overview / tour / how-to
- The big chronograph shootout
- MILS -vs- MOA
- Case cleaning methods compared
- Reloading for hunting, with an emphasis on bullet selection
- Taking the new rifle build out to 1 mile (6mm Creedmoor)
- Before and after bedding (accuracy results)
- Statistics for ballistics
- Ballistics to get on target at 1000 yards
- A-Tip Hornady bullets
It was very hard to decide, but I chose the “Ballistics to get on target at 1000 yards” as the winner! Congratulations Kelley Cowett for winning this challenge! Please contact me to get your prize (an Inline Fabrication Ultramount).
This time the challenge is ALL ABOUT reloading for hunting! Submit the best story (with pictures) and you could win a Lyman All-American 8-station turret press. Click below to share your story, or use the contact form via email to share your ideas!
Good luck everyone, and don’t miss out on Ultimate Reloader updates, make sure you’re subscribed!