As a part of my recent shooting facility upgrades, I just finished building a concrete shooting bench (see this article). To complement the shooting bench, I recently got an amazing rifle rest: the Sinclair Competition Shooting Rest. In this article I’ll give an overview of this rest, and share some great initial results from shooting […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started