Case expansion is critical when loading pistol ammunition. Too little case mouth expansion, and you’ll fail to place/retain bullets, and you’ll also shave the bullet if you’re loading hard cast lead bullets. Too much case mouth expansion, and you’ll over-work the brass and cause it to fail prematurely. So let’s take a look at some […]
Recent Blog Posts
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started