One of my interests is the design and fabrication of custom leather holsters. There’s something about custom-tailoring a carry configuration for your weapon and carry style (and specific weapon) that’s inherently interesting… I’ve been a big fan of the later generation Kel-Tec PF-9 compact pistol. It’s affordable, light-weight, very small, and has functioned very well […]
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 Ways to Measure Headspace
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started