It’s hard losing a friend that you enjoy spending time with, one that brings out the best in you and challenges you to excel. Recently, I lost such a friend: Jim Findlay, A.K.A. “Jim the Plumber”. Jim meant a lot to a many of the people in the Pacific Northwest Shooting scene- he’ll be missed […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started