With a 22 caliber high-power rifle like 223 Remington, you’ll start running out of steam beyond about 500 yards using conventional factory ammunition. Traditional 50 grain 22 caliber bullets just don’t have the momentum or aerodynamics (Ballistic Coefficient) to penetrate the wind much further than that with predictability. That’s really where cartridges like 224 Valkyrie […]
Recent Blog Posts
- 30-30 in the 21st Century?
- Hunting -vs- Match Bullets Part 2: Down-Range Velocity
- Creedmoor Sports Holiday Sale!
- NEW 4.6x30mm Banshee AR Pistol by CMMG (Hands-On)
- Three Ways to Load Primers (Double Alpha Academy)
- TESTED: Berger 133gr 25 Cal Elite Hunter Bullet
- Father / Son Deer Hunt: 6mm Remington + 30-06
- BEWARE: Primer Scam Websites (How to Know)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started