I use a lot of tools from Brownells for gunsmithing, so one of my highlights at the 2019 SHOT Show was talking to the folks at the Brownells booth. During that visit, I had the opportunity to get an update on the “latest and greatest” from Roy Hill, here’s the conversation we had! Brownells has […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW 6mm ARC: What it is, Announcements, What Should I Show?
- 5 Shots, One Hole: 6 Dasher Load Development Initial Results
- NEW Expanding Mandrel Die from L.E. Wilson
- TESTED: NEW Bergara B14-R Precision Rimfire Trainer
- ULTIMATE 6 Dasher PRS Rifle Build Start To Finish
- NEW Pile Driver Bullet Puller from Frankford Arsenal
- 9mm 147gr Subsonic “Magic Load”, Hard to Believe!
- Lee Loadmaster Unboxing/Setup, Loading 9mm
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started