Wondering what’s new for Mark 7 reloading equipment? Wondering how COVID and the political situation is affecting Mark 7? Chris Lindblom from Mark 7 reloading stopped by the Ultimate Reloader Ranch to discuss, and that’s what we’ll cover in this story!
Responding to COVID
Mark 7 reloading has been working literally around the clock to keep up with production, to release limited new products, and to deal with challenges brought on by the COVID Pandemic.
Here’s another video that Chris and I filmed that covers the COVID response for both Lyman Products and Mark 7 Reloading:
NEW: Mark 7 APEX 10
As I’ve recently blogged about, the Mark 7 APEX 10 reloading press is the “Evolution of the Evolution”. Here’s a couple videos covering the APEX 10, and differences between the Evolution and APEX 10:
NEW Mark 7 Primer XPress
The Mark 7 Primer XPress is new for 2021! From the Mark 7 Reloading Product page:
- Mark 7’s Automated Priming System contains totally new, patented technology which provides nearly 100% successful primer orientation for your loading machine.
- Hundreds of hours of development and testing have gone into the design of this system, along with the loading of hundreds of thousands of primers to ensure consistent, trouble-free operation.
- This completely unique design features an oscillating primer reservoir which effortlessly orients primers and allows continuous primer feeding.
- No more stopping your machine to reload primers using clumsy tubes! Simply add more primers into the built-in funnel without interruption to your loading operation. The large hopper can hold 300+ primers and includes a tough polycarbonate shield, which also keeps dust and debris out of the system.
- In the unlikely event that an up-side-down primer does make it into the feed ramp, our failsafe sensor will detect it and sound an alarm for manual presses and stop the operation on automated machines.
- In addition, change over between small and large size primers is easy to do and all parts are included. Dual optical sensors automatically start/stop the feed system to provide primers as needed. Primers are fed into your machine using a simplified single slot feed disc mechanism for positive, reliable primer positioning.
- Works on Apex 10, Apex 10 Autodrive, Evolution, Evolution Autodrive presses. Consumer friendly operation and price, with high level performance!
I’ll have an unboxing and overview video coming shortly here on Ultimate Reloader, so stay tuned!
As mentioned previously, the Mark 7 APEX 10 is also available from the Double Alpha Academy!
Don’t miss out on Ultimate Reloader updates, make sure you’re subscribed!