<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Ultimate Reloader | Serena Juchnowski | Activity</title>
	<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/members/serena/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://ultimatereloader.com/members/serena/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Serena Juchnowski.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 21:41:27 -0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4b409254131bcae292118985d90b991</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic 9mm flare/crimp struggles on Lee Pro 6000 - chasing OAL between 1.130–1.200&#034; in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/9mm-flare-crimp-struggles-on-lee-pro-6000-chasing-oal-between-1-130-1-200/#post-22807</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:04:34 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Phil,</p>
<p>Thanks for joining us! </p>
<p>I&#8217;m primarily a pistol reloader. I&#8217;ve asked Gavin and Guy to lend their expertise! </p>
<p> &#8211; Serena </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ce744df733ecca368be53fae262099d</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Potential Causes for Revolver Velocity Fluctuations in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/potential-causes-for-revolver-velocity-fluctuations/#post-22801</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:57:50 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ross, </p>
<p>Welcome to the world of reloading! </p>
<p>Titegroup isn&#8217;t position sensitive. I&#8217;m not as familiar with HS-6, but I believe it can be.</p>
<p>Are you resizing the new brass?  (This isn&#8217;t generally necessary with new brass, but can increase consistency.) </p>
<p>Is there any moisture where you store your powders/primers? </p>
<p>What gun are you using? </p>
<p>Can you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-316"><a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/potential-causes-for-revolver-velocity-fluctuations/#post-22801" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a1cda2b6d0c7a4974754d6f7ab5251e</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Tracking your Brass in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/tracking-your-brass/#post-22683</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 19:17:02 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Joseph,</p>
<p>Gavin discussed this at timestamp 24:41 during the latest UR LIVE.</p>
<p>Check it out! </p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="mv0n00MVP7"><p><a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/" rel="nofollow ugc">UR LIVE</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="“UR LIVE” — Ultimate Reloader" src="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/embed/#?secret=jVsGSygswJ#?secret=mv0n00MVP7" data-secret="mv0n00MVP7" width="600" height="338" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">224282846fdf108214d7e68612a53417</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Powder grain increment for magnum rifles in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/powder-grain-increment-for-magnum-rifles/#post-22682</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 19:15:10 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just in case you didn&#8217;t see it already, check out timestamp 21:57 in the newest <a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/" rel="nofollow ugc">UR LIVE</a>. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a1d58e51a7674c067220ebd5d82a129</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Asking Questions for UR PRO LIVE in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/asking-questions-for-ur-pro-live/page/2/#post-22679</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 19:05:18 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sam! </p>
<p>Gavin answered your question about budget custom actions in the latest UR LIVE. If you didn&#8217;t see it, it&#8217;s at timestamp 17:02. The short answer is that Gavin recommends the BAT Igniter.  I am a big fan of Kelbly actions, but you can&#8217;t go wrong with a BAT or a Kelbly. The most affordable Kelbly is their Atlas.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-294"><a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/asking-questions-for-ur-pro-live/page/2/#post-22679" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f4de72b6e9a61f317320c2e7024904b</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Precision shooting in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/precision-shooting/#post-22670</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 17:59:09 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55321968551fa8cdb948150fb7ccc7d7</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Asking Questions for UR PRO LIVE in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/asking-questions-for-ur-pro-live/page/2/?view=all#post-22581</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 15:12:28 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Be sure to tune in for our next livestream at 4 pm PST on 9/15!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbacaf96cd724f3c35ba7f6a9c1cf282</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Tracking your Brass in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/tracking-your-brass/#post-22579</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 15:10:53 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Joseph,</p>
<p>Something came up and we had to postpone the LIVE. It will be 4 pm on 9/15 and will be posted under the UR LIVE as well so that you can view it later.</p>
<p>Thank you for your interest and understanding!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c779a2e9d8a6bae146d92b9512347d66</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Powder grain increment for magnum rifles in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/powder-grain-increment-for-magnum-rifles/#post-22578</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 15:10:26 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>David, </p>
<p>Something came up and we had to postpone the LIVE. It will be 4 pm on 9/15 and will be posted under the UR LIVE as well so that you can view it later.</p>
<p>Thank you for your interest and understanding!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">096655baef8425ad8db6d147d7d27213</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Tracking your Brass in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/tracking-your-brass/#post-22564</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 20:40:10 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I added this to tomorrow&#8217;s UR PRO LIVE for Gavin&#8217;s input. It will start at 4 pm PST on 9/9.  </p>
<p>Here&#8217;s my  two cents: </p>
<p>I definitely have not done that. I don&#8217;t have a laser engraver, but even if I did, I don&#8217;t know if it would be worth it.  Brass tracking is a pain. I color the headstamps of my cases and change the colors as needed to keep them&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-269"><a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/tracking-your-brass/#post-22564" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f0e13fd3394fc05dddf83add74a2b4d</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Powder grain increment for magnum rifles in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/powder-grain-increment-for-magnum-rifles/#post-22563</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 20:29:46 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Greetings! We have a UR PRO LIVE tomorrow and I added this to Gavin&#8217;s list for full discussion.  If you&#8217;d like to join, it will begin at 4 pm PST 9/9 under the &#8220;UR LIVE&#8221; tab. You can ask him real-time follow-ups as well! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53fd39b9942337c4e6f400bdbcfdbe03</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Precision shooting in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/precision-shooting/#post-22562</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 20:07:25 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Alan, Gavin just made a new precision aiming target and printed it out to test based on your suggestion. </p>
<p>It&#8217;s here if you want to see it: <a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/downloads/rifle-targets/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/downloads/rifle-targets/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4340955b21f5fb1ebcc34f1fed4fbfdf</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Precision shooting in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/precision-shooting/#post-22416</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 00:34:29 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That can work out really well, especially with a high-magnification scope. Gavin does have some smaller dots he uses sometimes. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ce6179f9cf8b2c24a2ba590b698da37</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Asking Questions for UR PRO LIVE in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/asking-questions-for-ur-pro-live/page/2/#post-22092</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 17:25:30 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tom, just wanted to make sure you saw Gavin addressed this in our latest UR LIVE! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d482a1e5f8f6f004b36f1f238d0a018c</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Primer seating depth? in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/primer-seating-depth/#post-22091</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 17:21:07 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Michael, I added this to our UR LIVE for tonight. Please join us! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">995a11d8c01bcea49e682746a4d17920</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic 22 ARC bullets for deer hunting in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/22-arc-bullets-for-deer-hunting/#post-22090</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 17:12:30 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have added this to our livestream for tonight! Please join us. 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a9f14d1655b4504f9bb46e3c54d59dd</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic 7mm BC chamber finish in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/7mm-bc-chamber-finish/#post-22006</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jul 2026 00:15:17 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is on our schedule to answer during the UR PRO LIVE on 7/17/2026. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4c456d05d845b60a8471d1160a1c4c7</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Dasher Build in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/dasher-build/#post-22003</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2026 23:53:24 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have added this to our upcoming UR PRO Live on 7/17/2026! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ffaf582d89e3e94d51b59354e06437f8</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Bullet seating die question in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/bullet-seating-die-question/#post-22002</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2026 23:45:01 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I personally use the <a href="https://alnk.to/cb716BG" rel="nofollow ugc">RCBS MatchMaster Seater Die</a>.  I really love the bullet seating window. </p>
<p>I have added this to our schedule for the 7/17/2026 UR PRO LIVE for Gavin and Kyle to weigh in on! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70656b80b7fadc80e83d8dd7ed98c337</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Rloading info on the 7 Backcountry in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/rloading-info-on-the-7-backcountry/#post-21997</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jul 2026 18:15:40 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">817ea6a1dbab3f88f1c379495ffccb8d</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Berger 85.5 load data in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/berger-85-5-load-data/#post-21939</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2026 23:42:43 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Brian, I just wanted to make sure you saw that we posted the UR PRO live stream recording. Gavin addresses your question at approximately 21:02.  It&#8217;s nice to have another Palma shooter on here! I haven&#8217;t shot Palma in a minute, but I shoot 308.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7a61e414314c9518176c8fdeddf91af</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Rifle Reloading Resources in the forum Rifle Reloading Discussion</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/rifle-reloading-resources/#post-21938</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2026 23:37:33 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good evening Stephan! I just wanted to make sure you saw that we posted the UR PRO live stream recording with the answer to your question. Approx. Timestamp: 19:43</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d766da72f0640b2e1d8ebd0417454ea8</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Dasher Build in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/dasher-build/#post-21937</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2026 23:36:02 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Greetings Dennis! I just wanted to make sure you are aware Gavin answered your question on the most recent UR PRO LIVE. You can find your answer at approximately 19:04 in the video.  <a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b624e481816aad3ca3820fdf6887a78</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Tenon Print Builder in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/tenon-print-builder/#post-21936</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2026 23:34:48 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi George! I just wanted to make sure you saw that we posted the UR PRO live stream recording with the answer to your question.  Approx. Timestamp: 18:21.</p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="Xal12dyFca"><p><a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/" rel="nofollow ugc">UR LIVE</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;UR LIVE&#8221; &#8212; Ultimate Reloader" src="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/embed/#?secret=ruYMufBpff#?secret=Xal12dyFca" data-secret="Xal12dyFca" width="600" height="338" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
<p>Also, here subscribe to our RBP newsletter to get the latest updates. </p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="Dj626grkn1"><p><a href="https://riflebuilderpro.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Home</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;Home&#8221; &#8212; Industry Preview" src="https://riflebuilderpro.com/embed/#?secret=eCwrCw73WV#?secret=Dj626grkn1" data-secret="Dj626grkn1" width="600" height="338" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecc862449ebbaeec3e5c73e945e1764c</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Asking Questions for UR PRO LIVE in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/asking-questions-for-ur-pro-live/#post-21935</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2026 23:33:12 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sam! I just wanted to make sure you saw that we posted the UR PRO live stream recording with the answer to your question.  Approx. Timestamp: 17:41</p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="xW8bADgAd3"><p><a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/" rel="nofollow ugc">UR LIVE</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;UR LIVE&#8221; &#8212; Ultimate Reloader" src="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/embed/#?secret=bZmwuWKduN#?secret=xW8bADgAd3" data-secret="xW8bADgAd3" width="600" height="338" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bee5bc6637e3ca8eaefbd489dccce77</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Asking Questions for UR PRO LIVE in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/asking-questions-for-ur-pro-live/#post-21934</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2026 23:32:03 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Terry! I just wanted to make sure you saw that we posted the UR PRO live stream recording with the answer to your question.  Approx. Timestamp: 16:39</p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="BGTJzThM7R"><p><a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/" rel="nofollow ugc">UR LIVE</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;UR LIVE&#8221; &#8212; Ultimate Reloader" src="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/embed/#?secret=usDORuPYVg#?secret=BGTJzThM7R" data-secret="BGTJzThM7R" width="600" height="338" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6fa669d037190d0d408b8d5525ef401</guid>
				<title>Serena Juchnowski replied to the topic Asking Questions for UR PRO LIVE in the forum Questions for UR PRO LIVE</title>
				<link>https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/discussion/topic/asking-questions-for-ur-pro-live/#post-21933</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2026 23:28:14 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Branden! I believe you joined us for the live, but I just wanted to make sure you saw that we posted the UR PRO live stream recording with the answer to your question.  Approx. 15:24</p>
<blockquote class="wp-embedded-content" data-secret="iOrPOvebFc"><p><a href="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/" rel="nofollow ugc">UR LIVE</a></p></blockquote>
<p><iframe loading="lazy" class="wp-embedded-content" sandbox="allow-scripts" security="restricted" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" title="&#8220;UR LIVE&#8221; &#8212; Ultimate Reloader" src="https://ultimatereloader.com/pro/live/embed/#?secret=QrwX5B8yOU#?secret=iOrPOvebFc" data-secret="iOrPOvebFc" width="600" height="338" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>