The trigger is one of the most important components for any handgun, rifle, or shotgun. Trigger dynamics will affect accuracy, high-speed shooting characteristics, gun safety, and more. So it stands to reason that a good understanding of complex trigger dynamics is imperative when making a firearm purchasing decision, evaluating an old firearm, or quantifying changes […]
Recent Blog Posts
- MEC Sizemaster: Unboxing, Overview, Loading 12 Gauge Shells
- Accuracy Showdown: My AK -vs- My AR at 100 Yards
- 223 -vs- 5.56: FACTS and MYTHS
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 3: Tools of the Trade
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 2: Start to Finish Process
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 1: Overview
- Reloading at the Range: Step By Step
- Compared! Brass Smith Ideal, Victory, and All-American 8 Presses
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?