For a long time I’ve talked with friends about trying out a PRS-style match. Life has been busy, but when the right opportunity came, I decided to give it a try. My friend and shooting partner Jim Findlay offered to help me prepare, and told me it would be “fun to shoot gas guns together”. […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Winner Announcement: Precision Reloading MEC Sizemaster Giveaway
- RCBS Summit Press: Unboxing, Setup, Overview, Loading 6.5 Creedmoor
- Win a 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle and Reloading Package! Lyman Summer Sweepstakes 2018
- Enter To Win a Complete MEC Sizemaster 12 Gauge Reloading Outfit
- MEC Sizemaster: Unboxing, Overview, Loading 12 Gauge Shells
- Accuracy Showdown: My AK -vs- My AR at 100 Yards
- 223 -vs- 5.56: FACTS and MYTHS
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 3: Tools of the Trade
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?