Are you like me? Do you have a few spare AR-15 stripped lower receivers laying around that need rifles built from them? Now is a *great* time to build an AR-15 because component prices are low, and kits/parts are in stock! For years I’ve been wondering about Del-Ton kits, and I’d like to share with […]
Recent Blog Posts
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Lyman Cyclone Tumbler and KMS Squared Press Light, and more!
- iGaging 400x WiFi Microscope: Unboxing, Overview, Demo
- SilencerCo Products Overview
- Overview: Lyman Long Range Reloading Handbook
- UR Weekly Update: Win 250 PCS Starline Pistol Brass + LEO Appreciation Winner Announcement
- In-Depth Ballistics Discussion with Bryan Litz and Applied Ballistics
- German Precision: Turban CNC Präzipress 120mm Reloading Press Overview
- FORSTER Products 2019 Discussion: Co-Ax, Gunsmithing, Datum Dial, and More
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?