Spring is here, and it’s time to do some outside shooting, a LOT of outside shooting! Part of this season change for me is the opportunity to resume the AK and 7.62x39mm shooting/reloading project I kicked off before Winter. I’ve already gotten some rounds through my Century Arms N-PAP AK variant, and next I’m going […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Expanded 10-Shot Load Development for 6.5 Creedmoor
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: 10% off Quick Change Ultramounts from Inline Fabrication
- Precision 6.5 Creedmoor Step by Step
- Inline Fabrication Ultramounts Compared Side-By-Side
- SHOT Show 2018: A Brief Recap
- New Lyman Brass Smith Presses: See Them First Here on Ultimate Reloader
- SHOT Show 2018: What do you want to see?
- Don’t Blow up that 1911: Reload 45 ACP the Safe Way
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?