It has been an insane week! I launched my weekly giveaways last week, got two presses, dealt with more snowfall (removal, etc), published some great stories, and started filming new defense content. It’s been exciting! Starline Brass Winner from Last Week Congratulations to Jared Budzinski who won last week’s challenge for 250 pieces of rifle […]
Recent Blog Posts
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Lyman Case Trim Express!
- Lyman Case Trim Express: Unboxing, Overview, Brass Trimming
- UR Weekly Update: Win 250pcs Starline Rifle Brass, Ultramount Winner, Content Updates
- NEW! Lyman Brass Smith Powder Measure and Stand
- Weekly Update: Win an Ultramount, Mystery Press, Share Your Reloading Tips!
- TESTED: Athlon Midas TAC APRS3 FFP Riflescope
- New L.E. Wilson Gauges: Brass Update and Minimum Dimension Gauges
- Weekly Update: Win Hornady Pistol Dies and iGaging Calipers
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?