A wobbling football doesn’t fly very straight. In the same way, a wobbling bullet will not group well at range. There are two major factors in eliminating bullet “wobble”: stabilizing the bullet properly (a function of bullet weight and rifling twist rate), and bullet/case concentricity. In this article, we’ll focus on concentricity, specifically bullet concentricity […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: Save $20. on Starline .223 Brass
- Gavin’s First PRS Match: The Gear
- MEC 600 JR Mark V: Loading 20 Gauge Shells
- Gavin’s First PRS Match: The Experience
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: 10% off Fully Processed Brass at Capital Cartridge
- MEC 600 JR Mark V: Unboxing and Setup
- Buget Precision .223: Priming, Charging, Seating
- Budget Precision .223: Case Prep and Sizing
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?