I’m excited to announce that my friend Grant Cunningham (nationally known revolver expert) has published a book with Gun Digest! Grant’s Blog has long been on my list of regular reads, and I can’t wait to get my copy of this new book. Grant really does some great work on fixing and customizing guns as […]
Recent Blog Posts
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Brass Smith Victory Press, Starline Brass Winner, and more!
- NEW! Frankford Arsenal M-Press: Unboxing and Complete Overview
- UR Weekly Giveaway: Win 250pcs Starline Brass, Rifle or Pistol!
- 2019 on UR: This is BIG! Here’s What’s Coming
- Precision 224 Valkyrie Reloading Start to Finish
- Merry Christmas 2018: What Did You Get?
- Free Download: The Complete Starline 6.5 Creedmoor Cartridge Guide
- MEC Bench Top Powder Measure: King of Capacity
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?