Have you been thinking about building an AR-15? Do you want to know more about how your AR-15 is put together and serviced? For a limited time, the AR-MPR AR-15 build DVD is on sale for just $9.90, $4.60 off the normal price.
From the product page:
If you have been wanting to build an AR-15 rifle, this Northwest Gun Magazine Web DVD will serve as a great guide and resource for your build. This affordable web series DVD contains videos that were shot in HD with high-quality sound. Each video clip covers a specific set of assembly or planning steps, and provides you with clear step-by-step instructions. While this DVD is focused on building a precision long-range AR-15, it will serve as a great resource regardless of the type of AR-15 you are building.
10 chapters total including:
1. Planning: preparing for your build
2. Tools: AR-15 and general tools required
3. Upper Part I: ejection port cover / forward assist
4. Upper Part II: barrel / gas block / gas tube
5. Handguard Install
6. Bolt carrier group assembly/dis-assembly
7. Lower Part I: magazine catch / pivot pin
8. Lower Part II: trigger / Grip / Safety
9. Buttstock / takedown pin Install
10. Scope install
Thanks everyone for your support! Proceeds from these DVDs help to fund the work that I do here on http://ultimatereloader.com !