Why are some types of handgun brass so hard to find? If you’re talking about revolver brass, it’s because it’s easy to collect and take home. Some revolver brass is more rare than others, further complicating your endeavor to find it at the range for pick-up. 45 Long Colt is a great example: I’m trying […]
Recent Blog Posts
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Lyman Cyclone Tumbler and KMS Squared Press Light, and more!
- iGaging 400x WiFi Microscope: Unboxing, Overview, Demo
- SilencerCo Products Overview
- Overview: Lyman Long Range Reloading Handbook
- UR Weekly Update: Win 250 PCS Starline Pistol Brass + LEO Appreciation Winner Announcement
- In-Depth Ballistics Discussion with Bryan Litz and Applied Ballistics
- German Precision: Turban CNC Präzipress 120mm Reloading Press Overview
- FORSTER Products 2019 Discussion: Co-Ax, Gunsmithing, Datum Dial, and More
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?