A lot of people love to collect and Shoot AK-47 style rifles, and for good reason. The AK platform is very practical, can be cost effective (in good political climates), is extremely reliable, is hard hitting, and these rifles have an epic legacy. Many AK owners do a lot of shooting, but very few reload their […]
Recent Blog Posts
- New from Lyman: Brass Smith Precision Powder Funnel Set
- TriggerScan TS-11 Trigger Profiling Tool: Overview and Pistol Trigger Scans
- Forster Bushing Bump Die in 6.5 Creedmoor: Overview and Setup
- First Look: Brass Smith All-American 8 Turret Press from Lyman
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: Get 10% off Brass at Capital Cartridge
- Ultimate Reloader Spring 2018 Update
- Big Grains: Big Bore Ammo without the Big Bore Price
- Lyman Brass Smith Ideal Presss: From Unboxing to Loading
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?