Why are some types of handgun brass so hard to find? If you’re talking about revolver brass, it’s because it’s easy to collect and take home. Some revolver brass is more rare than others, further complicating your endeavor to find it at the range for pick-up. 45 Long Colt is a great example: I’m trying […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: Get a $50.00 Brass Credit From Capital Cartridge
- Del-Ton AR-15 Rifle Build Part II: Free Float Handguard Upgrade from Midsouth Shooters Supply
- Ultimate Reloader is now Ad-Free on YouTube
- Father’s Day Savings from Hoppe’s and Champion
- Second to None: Reloading and Shooting 500 S&W Magnum
- Seven Minute Del-Ton AR-15 Kit Build Step-By-Step
- M60 -vs- Laser Printer: Taking Care of Business
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: 20% Off 45 Long Colt Brass at Capital Cartridge
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?