What’s better than shooting your AK-47? Shooting your AK-47 with tracers! That’s what I’m going to cover in this post. If you haven’t already done so, you’ll want to get caught up with things by reading and watching the following resources I’ve published recently: Light Up the Sky: Reloading and Shooting .308 Tracers High-Performance 7.62x39mm […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: Save $20. on Starline .223 Brass
- Gavin’s First PRS Match: The Gear
- MEC 600 JR Mark V: Loading 20 Gauge Shells
- Gavin’s First PRS Match: The Experience
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: 10% off Fully Processed Brass at Capital Cartridge
- MEC 600 JR Mark V: Unboxing and Setup
- Buget Precision .223: Priming, Charging, Seating
- Budget Precision .223: Case Prep and Sizing
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?