In this video, I give an overview of the Hornady 366 8-station progressive shotshell reloading press. You’ll see the press up close and personal, and also learn what each of the stations are used for. This is a very cool piece of machinery, and I’m looking forward to demonstrating 12 gauge and 20 gauge reloading with it – make sure to stay tuned here on ultimatereloader.com!
Recent Blog Posts
- MEC 600 JR Mark V: Unboxing and Setup
- Buget Precision .223: Priming, Charging, Seating
- Budget Precision .223: Case Prep and Sizing
- Concentricity King: L.E. Wilson Chamber-Type Micrometer Bullet Seater
- Taming the Beast: 500 S&W Special
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: 10% off Press Lights at KMS Squared
- TriggrCon 2017: Rainier Ballistics Bullets
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: 15% off Once-Fired Brass at Capital Cartridge
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?